Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Urban Decay


So there is something that I've been using every day for the month of September. It is this 'Start Getting Naked' Ultra Definition Complexion Kit from Urban Decay, which has proved to be extremely effective and such a pleasure to use every day. 

I originally went out in search of a new primer because I had almost run out of my current one. I wanted to buy the Instablur by The Body Shop but after testing it in store, I felt it was way too thick and silicon-ey. 

When I made my way over to Sephora, my eyes gravitated towards the Urban Decay Beauty Balm Primer and as I was standing in front of their display, I noticed this kit. My sincerest apologies that I do not remember the price but I want to say it was about $45. I don't see it on the Sephora website but I bet you can still buy it in store. It is such a bargain because the full-size foundation comes inside the kit as well, which is $39 itself. I also added my own 'Step 4' to the mix: De-slick Makeup Setting Spray. 

After the month, I've already ran out of the 'Step 1' B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray and I plan to repurchase this in the near future. In the meanwhile, please believe me when I say that this combination is such a treat. After my 12-hour work days, my makeup stays on better than it ever has before, I highly recommend this super amazing line of products from Urban Decay!

Prep, Prime, Perfect, Mist, and Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment