Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Napa Valley




              








For the past 2 weekends I went to Napa Valley with some good friends. The town of Napa is so quaint and beautiful.  The first weekend I stayed at the Andaz Napa for 2 nights. The hotel was damaged during the August 2014 earthquake but I couldn't even tell because it was as good as new!

1st trip
Domaine Chandon
Nickel & Nickel
Cakebread Cellars

2nd trip
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars
Robert Sinskey
Mumm Napa
ZD Wines
V. Sattui (only for lunch-delicious!)
Chimney Rock

My favorites from the two trips were Domaine Chandon, Nickel & Nickel, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars, and Robert Sinskey. I took a trade tour at Domaine Chandon and Nickel & Nickel which made for excellent experiences overall. I learned so much more about wine from these trips and I highly recommend a trip for all of you wine lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment