Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Essie Spring 2015 Collection



The last time I got one of these mini Essie season sets was in the Fall. I was so impressed and I still use that collection even when it's not fall. I skipped the Winter 2014 collection and bought the Spring 2015 collection which is what you see in the photos. 

1) Flowerista: a deep fuschia/purple; looks darker on the nails than in the bottle
2) Blossom Dandy: a mint green color very similar to their 'Mint Candy Apple' color but with a more green/teal hue
3) Petal Pushers: a blue/gray color similar to 'Merino Cool' with more blue
4) Perennial Chic: a light peach color

I would have to say that for the spring time, my favorite out of this collection would be Flowerista. It's such a unique color that I really enjoy looking at! You can find this collection here for $17. 

No comments:

Post a Comment