Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Nordstrom, you rock!

I ordered a Tory Burch key case and a Kate Spade bluetooth speaker from Nordstrom. I've been waiting for it for 2 weeks because one of them is a birthday present for my boss. I finally checked the tracking information to find the horror - I shipped it to my old address in State College, PA. I called Nordstrom admitting that there's probably nothing they can do but I just wanted to see it was 100% hopeless. Sandy from customer service sent me a brand new order of my items to Sacramento. I was literally blown away by this and so inspired to be more like Sandy. I will forever be loyal to Nordstrom and so thankful to Sandy for saving me so much anguish. Some fellow Nittany Lion is probably stylin' and groovin' with their new presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment