Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Birchbox





For my birthday back in February, my boss got me a 3-month subscription to Birchbox. First off, what an awesome gift idea! I definitely want to do this for someone. I saved all of my birch boxes with the exception of one product in the first welcome box - Gilchrist & Soames Body Lotion - I had to use it when I ran out of lotion one day.

I haven't exactly tried any of these products yet but I'm excited to try them. The only one I am familiar with is the Benefit POREfessional primer. But having a mini sample size on deck can't hurt!

The packaging of these boxes are very cool; I am usually not a hoarder but I will probably hang onto these boxes for something else in the future.

If I end up loving any of these products, I will be sure to report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment