Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale 2015



I shop in Sephora pretty regularly so I had to control the urge to purchase 15 more things than I did but I just wanted to share the products that made the cut for me during the Sephora VIB Sale this year. I've used these products for a good month now so I will share my thoughts about them below.

Nest Indigo Eau de Parfum: I got this using my Sephora points. It is a tiny little bottle that is perfect for travel. When I tried to apply this at first I spilled a quarter of the bottle all over myself because it doesn't have any type of applicator - it's just an open bottle with a screw-on cap. However it smells divine and I have experienced the tendency to grab for this fragrance every day since I got it!

Urban Decay Complexion Prep Spray: a facial mist meant to be used after cleansing, before moisturizing. It feels incredible and I usually spray a little too much. It helps to prep and prime the face for the day ahead.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: a facial mist meant to be used after applying makeup - used to lock in your look for as long as possible. I find that it does help immensely but when I have an abnormally long day, I look haggard regardless. Really nice product though! My makeup routine doesn't feel complete without it.

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch: This product is said to be very misunderstood. It seems like a concealer but really, it is more of a liquid highlighter used to brighten the face in certain areas. I'm not in love with this product mainly because of the applicator brush. I find that the product comes out inconsistently - either too much at once or none at all. The formula leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown: I have this eyeliner in Tropper - ink black. I love it so much and it has gradually become a definite staple item in my every day makeup routine. However before I discovered this product, I have always used brown eyeliner. So when Kat Von D came out with this brown shade, I had to buy it. I do like this product a lot and when I'm going for a more subtle eye look it is absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment