Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil


I recently splurged on a skincare product after seeing a few people on YouTube rave about it. I'm one of those people who believes that your face/skin is worth spending money on. Sunday Riley is definitely a luxe brand for makeup and skincare but it tends to receive a ton of positive feedback.

I use this sleeping night oil before going to sleep. It is a dark blue/green oil with a droplet applicator so it can be a bit tricky to apply. It also smells a bit like medicine but these factors are worth the results. You can notice results overnight - a more even, nourished skin tone in the morning. I'm not sure about reducing pore size but it definitely does improve the appearance of skin.

You can find this product here (Sephora) for $105.

If you're itching to try a new product for your skin, I would most definitely recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment