Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Bohemian Plants on My Patio



I live in an apartment complex on the second floor so I do not have a garden. Instead I have a patio and a 50-60 hour work week. So this is what I’ve started on my patio..a baby cactus and a succulent!

One of my supervisors at work gave me the cactus. He says it will randomly grow flowers – I cannot wait for the day! I did not know that cacti can grow flowers. I’m not sure what the cactus that I have is called exactly but isn’t he so cute?!

I got my succulent at the Davis Flea Market about 2 months ago for $5. It is still going strong! It isn’t growing much but it’s definitely still living and well. I thought the gal that I bought it from – Melissa – said it is called an Elephant Trunk succulent but I just looked it up on Google and it doesn’t appear so.

Does anyone know what type of cactus/succulent is on my patio?! I’d love to know! Also, if you have any succulents or cacti of your own, please show me some photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment