Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil



To get 0.25oz of this product it is $42. I decided to give it a chance because that is how much TLC my lips were needing. My initial thought was, “How do I even apply this to my lips?” After reading the instructions, I figured out that as you push down on the indicated lever type, lush essential oils dispense out of the tiny hole on top. The applicator is claimed by Hourglass to be plated in 24 karat gold – do I believe this? Maybe. Can I take this to a pawn shop when it’s empty?

Anyway, the product is worth its price tag. I’ve been using this as an overnight treatment for my sad lips. It’s been working its magic for sure. I wake up to smooth lips to the extreme, and my lips just crave for more! I try not to apply it during the day because it’s a bit heavy and also because I eat too much when I am awake and I don’t want to take any chances on wasting this precious product on food!

All in all, I would highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a pick-me-up for their lips!

You can find the product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment