Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Formula X for Sephora | Thrilling



I recently purchased a nail kit from Sephora: their Formula X “The System” which includes 4 different bottles of formulas for 4 steps of application:

1) Cleanse – Nail cleanser2) Prime – Transparent base coat3) Choose your own color – Nail polish4) Shine – Top coat
I got this nail kit for $32 which is a $44 value. The nail polishes on their own are $10.50 each, which is pretty steep pricing if you ask me! I don’t think I would buy the nail polishes without the nail kit because of the price. But don’t get me wrong, it is definitely a lovely product, especially the shade that I bought – Thrilling.

As you can see, the shade is a beautiful neutral shade – light lilac purple. I tend to go for the more neutral colors because of work. I recently had taken this color off and applied a different nail polish from Urban Outfitters, but honestly I have to go back. I’m not over the infatuation with the shade just yet!

The manicure lasts pretty well. Having said that, I do work in the housekeeping department of a 503 room hotel so my manicure had chipped in different spots by day 3. I am the type of person who cannot keep chipped nail polish on my nails so I guess I waste a lot of product reapplying my manicure!

As you can see below, I loved this shade so much that I applied it to my toesies as well. Please excuse my ugly feet – no shame!

What is your favorite nail polish? I want to know!

You can find the product here.


No comments:

Post a Comment